Sunday, 5 November 2017

Kathryn Bigelow

Fact File

Director of:

"Philip Krauss: You don't talk about this to anyone ever. You understand?"

"Staff Sergeant William James: And the older you get, the fewer things you really love."
Captain Mikhail Polenin; "They'll send you to the Gulag, just like your father."
Captain Alexei Vostrikov: "Well, it's a family tradition, isn't it?"
Bodhi: "We're all going to die. The question is how." (Point Break)
Eugene Hunt: "Death is the best kick of all. That's why they save it for last."

Jeriko One: "You know what? You've pulled over the wrong black man, Officer Steckler!"
"Hell hath no fury."
Maya: "I'm going to smoke everyone involved in this op and then I'm going to kill bin Laden."

Personal Quotes:

"I don't like violence. I am very interested, however, in truth. And violence is a fact of our lives, a part of the social context in which we live. But other elements of the movie are love and hope and redemption...It's not that I condone violence. I don't. It's an indictment. I would say the film is cautionary, a wake-up call, and that I think is always valuable."









No comments:

Post a Comment